Victorian tourism businesses that undergo accreditation are committed to offering visitors the highest quality service.
The distinctive ‘tick’ logo displayed by accredited tourism businesses provides you with an assurance that the tourism business has a proven commitment to the highest standards of business practice. The TQUAL Mark further supports the businesses commitment to quality and is the national symbol of quality developed by the Tourism Quality Council of Australia.
They are leaders in the industry and have met specific criteria which ensure they are committed to exceeding your expectations with great customer service and the highest standard in their operating systems, policies and procedures.
All businesses accredited through the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program meet the Australian Tourism Accreditation Standard as well as the National Tourism Accreditation Framework, ensuring:
- Accuracy in Advertising
- Environmental Practices
- Adherence to a Code of Ethics
Accredited Visitor Information Centres - the insiders guide to Victoria
To get a truly unforgettable experience when you next visit Victoria, speak to the experts at an accredited Visitor Information Centre.
Visitor Centres offer expert and friendly advice on the best things to see and do and can make your travel planning easier. The friendly staff at a visitors centre can help with maps, accommodation, event information, local attractions, tour bookings and more, so get to know the locals!
When visiting an Accredited Visitor Centre you can expect:
- A friendly welcome
- Free information service
- A comprehensive range of local, regional and state wide brochures
- Maps and directional information
- Information and booking services for accommodation and tours
- Information on attractions, events, retail outlets and local sevices
- Information on road conditions and transport options
- Unbiased local knowledge on the area
- 24 hour access to information, emergency contact numbers and accommodation options
- Public toilets onsite or nearby
Enjoy your holiday in Australia - visit an Accredited Visitor Centre with confidence!